Welcome to RingLawyer.de
Specialised in both the Nürburgring an the Nordschleife.
We assist quickly, competently and throughout Europe.
Car and motorcycle crashes
We assert your claims against the opposing party’s liability insurance in the case of an involuntary crash. In the case of a crash (partially) due to your own fault we assert your claims (partially) against your own comprehensive insurance. You can rely on our experienced team.
Criminal offenses and misdemeanors
We defend impartially and effectively against administrative penalties and criminal charges. We keep you advised about possible consequences and help you avoid those consequences resulting in the best outcome possible for you. Feel free to rely on us.
Crashes – legal fees
- In the case of an involuntary crash German law states that the victim’s legal fees are to be covered by the guilty party’s liability insurance. German law applies in all crashes on both the Nürburgring and the Nordschleife because the crash happened in Germany. It is irrelevant in which country the cars are insured.
- In the case of a crash (partially) due to you own fault, the opponent’s liability insurance only partially covers your legal costs. The remaining legal fees (minus the deductible) will be covered by your legal expenses insurance. If the crash happened completely as a result of your own negligence, the legal fees (minus the deductible) are completely coverd by your own legal protection insurance. We will take care of all the communication with your own insurance company pursuant to any and all legal fees and keep you up to date along the way.
Criminal and misdemeanor cases – legal fees
Under certain circumstances, your legal protection insurance covers the legal fees (minus the deductible). This depends on the individual case. Contact us and we will inform you about the potential legal fees and the possibility of your legal expenses insurance covering those fees.
The way we work
- We represent our clients throughout Europe.
- We employ a specially developed questionnaire for the first telephone call with our clients. This way we obtain all the information we need to process your case saving you time and money. Of course consultation via E-Mail is also an option.
- We keep you updated about the relevant development of your case and will promptly answer any questions you might have.
We are passionate about the Nürburgring and the Nordschleife.
We have extensive, up to date experience in handling traffic and insurance law cases and have decided to bring passion and work together.
We visit the Ring on multiple occasions (including, but not limited to the 24-hour race, the VLN and Porsche Cup) each year. We ourselves drive on the Nordschleife as much as possible on various track days during the year. Our favourite sections amongst others are the Hatzenbach, the Adenauer Forst, the Ex-Mühle and, of course, the Pflanzgarten.
It’s our goal to help our fellow drivers who have been involved in an accident on the Ring. We help out clients live out their passion for the Ring by aggressively pursuing their claims against the insurance companies in the best possible manner. In so doing we keep any financial losses resulting from an accident as low as possible. We are on your side!
Postal Address and office hours
c/o RA Quodbach
Marienburger Str. 2
Fon: +492161 / 990 99 32
Mobil: +491579 / 233 94 52
Fax: +493222 / 394 73 82
Mon: 09:00 – 17:00
Tue: 09:00 – 17:00
Wed: 09:00 – 12:00
Thu: 09:00 – 17:00
Fr: 09:00 – 12:00